Junior Flutter Developer

Offer parameters
hybrid work
we search in: Lower Silesia
valid for 18 days
(until 8 Apr)
Wrocław, Lower Silesia (Poland)
Legnicka 57

Technologies we use




React Native

About the project

Project description:
The hired person will be responsible for developing new features for several applications in a long-term project. The project involves managing and monitoring real-time collection from suppliers. The work will primarily involve developing new features, with 90% of the time dedicated to this task, while the remaining 10% will be for maintenance and deployment.
Project duration:
The project is long-term, and the team is currently in the phase of adding new features to the existing system.
The project team consists of four developers. Two senior developers, one mid-level developer, and two junior developers. The team will collaborate with other roles, including a PM, front-end developer, and full-stack developer.

Your responsibilities

  • We are looking for ambitious and team-oriented individuals keen on shaping the future and gaining experience in developing business solutions. We offer to work in a team with the latest technologies and a collaborative, supportive, innovative, and friendly environment. You will be a key player in the development cycle from the design through the implementation and release up to the maintenance.

Our requirements

  • Good knowledge of Flutter/Dart
  • Good knowledge of Git + at least one of the Git flows
  • Familiarity with concepts of MVC/MVVM and REST APIs
  • Experience with Scrum
  • Team-work-oriented attitude
  • Passion for experimenting with new technologies
  • Polish or English on a communication level a must


  • Experience with reactive programming
  • Experience with mobile apps development
  • Experience with Docker
  • Experience with React, React Native

Division of working time

  • 90%
    developing new features
  • 10%
    maintenance and deployment

This is how we organize our work

This is how we work

in houseyou develop several projects simultaneouslyyou can change the projectyou have influence on the choice of tools and technologiesyou have influence on the technological solutions appliedyou have influence on the productyou focus on product developmentyou focus on code maintenanceagilescrum

Team members

4 people:backend developerfrontend developerfullstack developerarchitectdevOpsproject managerbusiness analyst

This is how we work on a project

  • code review
Company Image

Development opportunities we offer

  • conferences in Poland
  • external training
  • industry-specific e-learning platforms
  • intracompany training
  • technical knowledge exchange within the company

What we offer

  • Fast recruitment process (one technical interview)
  • Hybrid work
  • Flexible working hours
  • Technical training and conferences
  • English classes


  • sharing the costs of foreign language classes
  • sharing the costs of professional training & courses
  • remote work opportunities
  • flexible working time
  • integration events
  • no dress code

Recruitment stages

  • 1.
    One Technical interview


We are a software house startup from Wrocław with experience in creating smart systems and process digitalization.
Our mission is to provide solutions that bring real change and measurable benefits for business. Synergity provides IT services for small, medium, and large enterprises. We specialize in smart systems, data analysis and artificial intelligence-powered software. We are a team of senior-level machine learning engineers, software developers, project managers as well as software architects, and business analysts.

This is how we work

I apply to:
Wrocław, Legnicka 57, Lower Silesia (Poland)

Need more information?

You can ask the recruiter a casual question. You will receive a reply within three business days.

Check first if the answer to your question is not already in the body of the offer.
An employer may not respond to your question, particularly if there are less than 3 business days remaining before the offer ends.