· Are You an expert when it comes to Atlassian and Microsoft software?
· Do You know how to create a project definition, project schedule and budget?
· You are well versed in financial controlling and reporting and risk management has no secrets for You?
· You have completed at least a couple of big, international projects
· You have no problem with coaching Board members teaching them how to be a good Project Sponsor or a Members of Steering Committee
· You have experience in working with Business and coaching them how to implement large and complex changes.
· If the answer was 'Yes' to all of the above questions - proceed to stage 2.
· You are a project manager to the bone - Your breath in project constraints and breath out project plan
· You have both theoretical knowledge and practical experience with any aspect of project and program management.
· You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and You never stammer when requested to report the progress of Your project in front of the
Board of Directors
· You handle things like project charters, schedules, budgets, project reports, business cases, risk assessments and post mortem
reviews with your left hand and both eyes closed
· You would like to join us in shaping the project management approach in our organization and making sure that high level changes are implemented as intended and in a timely manner
· Deadlines, limited resources, busy directors and critical issues only cause adrenaline rush and induce Your creativity
· Your written and spoken English and Polish skills are on an advanced level
· You are not afraid of technology - it is afraid of You
· You enjoy a challenge, You are brave, direct and not afraid to defend Your opinion
In order to handle the ever-growing list of strategic projects and initiatives in our organization we are looking for a Project Manager who not only has a black belt in project managment but who is also ready and willing to learn how we do things with all the nooks and crannies of ourown, home-grown project management methodology as well as complexity and intricacies of our project portfolio, IT landscape and plethora of internal and external delivery teams.
Are You such a person?
· Becoming a major part of PMO of a large organization
· Having real influence not only on the activities of PMO but on the whole company as well
· Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
· Flexible working hours - GSD is more important than a 9-5 comfy work
· The project must be handled - whether You do it from the office, from home or from Starbucks its entirely up to You.
· Getting recognized and appreciated for Your efforts and input
· You will never have the chance to get bored